Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Today [Sunday] is my birthday and do you know what I'm going to do? Besides eat chocolate cake.

I'm going to attend a Writing Workshop. Whooot! I hope it's good, but honestly...it could be worthless drivel as far as I'm concerned. I have not been away from my family for anything since... sometime in June. No alone time. No coffee time with friends.

Oh, I have to take that back. Once, since we got to Colorado, I got out for a couple of hours to write.

Anyway, I've forgotten how good it is to INVEST in the inspiration. Invest in face-to-face time with other writers. I'm excited to be in on the workshop, Writing Emotions.

It would be good to practice WRITING emotions, because it seems that lately all I can do is EXPERIENCE them. :( Yuck.

hahaha.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, it is important to get away from the house and visit with other writers - a craft workshop is great to recharge those writing batteries.
    Happy birthday and can't wait to hear how the workshop was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Bethanne! :)
    I can't wait to hear about the workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just like the valuable information you supply on
    your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently.
    I'm fairly sure I will be told lots of new stuff proper right here! Good luck for the next!
    My weblog :: nude girls

    ReplyDelete